We’ve had a fantastic 2017 and as a result of our success we’re looking to grow the team. Are you a skilled Air Hygiene Technician looking for your next career move?
Ductbusters Ltd is the UKs leading Air Hygiene service provider. Due to our planned growth in the UK, we are looking to add to our West Midlands based team with an air hygiene technician. Applicants should have good knowledge of air hygiene and ductwork cleaning practices in accordance with TR19.
- CSCS/Skill Card requirement
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Duties would include:
- General supply and extract ventilation cleaning
- Disinfection of ductwork systems to include Air Handling units
- Testing and surveying ventilation systems
- Fitting of access doors to all types of duct work systems
- Training Courses in PASMA, IPAF, Confined Spaces, First Aid and Asbestos
Awareness would be a benefit but not necessary as full training will be given
- Kitchen extract full system cleaning with pre-and-post photographic evidence and schematic drawings
A full driving licence is essential and applicants must be prepared to travel. Applicants may be required to work some overtime, which will be paid at an overtime rate. A company van will be provided. Ductbusters Ltd is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and warmly welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Salary negotiable.
Apply by email to email@example.com
< Back to Ductbusters News